FOUR WAYS TO SHOP WITH US DURING THESE DIFFICULT TIMES:
1. In store - Normal working hours but we ask our customers to be mindful of social distance.
2. Click and Collect – Order online and goods can be uplifted from store – we can bring the order out to your vehicle. Orders normally ready to collect within the hour during store opening times. You can find instructions on how to place your Click & Collect order here.
3. Delivery Service – normal 10 bulk item rule applies, except for over 70’s and the vulnerable. The order times for the over 70’s and vulnerable will be fitted in as and when we can. Phone orders through as normal for your local delivery. Usual terms apply.
4. Order online for your local delivery. Minimum online spend £75.
- While face masks are no longer legally required, we still recommend customers to wear them while shopping in store. We have disposable masks available to purchase at 60p each in case you've forgotten to bring yours.
- Preferred payment method in store: Contactless Card / Card
- Hand Sanitiser available on entry to store
Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
All subject to change at any time.
Thank you for your understanding.