VACANCY VAN DRIVER / WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT
Welland Valley Feeds is a retail store in Market Harborough, Leicestershire. We deliver within approximately a 20 mile radius of Market Harborough onto Farms, Equestrian yards, Kennels and Catteries. We are looking for the following from applicants:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Well Presented and Courteous
- Physically Fit – this is a demanding role with a considerable amount of heavy lifting
- High level of accuracy for picking stock for delivery
- Forklift Truck Driver (if no licence then training will be provided)
- An understanding of livestock
- Warehouse Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
In addition to driving there will be the requirement to assist at the retail store, rotating stock, replenishing shelves, maintaining driver records ensuring vehicle is clean and roadworthy, loading and unloading vehicles and checking goods inwards.
The position is for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8 a.m. to 5.30 p.m (26.25 hours per week) plus holiday cover as and when required.
Occasionally there may be a need to assist at the weekend, but prior notice will be given and a day off in lieu will be arranged.
Please apply in writing in first instance to: Personnel Department, Welland Valley Feeds, Rockingham Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire. LE16 7QE