Place an ad here
VACANCY VAN DRIVER / WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT
Full/Part time delivery drivers and assisting in the warehouse – minimum 20 hours per week.
Welland Valley Feeds is a retail store in Market Harborough, Leicestershire. We deliver within approximately a 20 mile radius of Market Harborough onto Farms, Equestrian yards, Kennels and Catteries. We are looking for the following from applicants:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Well Presented and Courteous
- Physically Fit – this is a demanding role with a considerable amount of heavy lifting
- High level of accuracy for picking stock for delivery
- Forklift Truck Driver (if no licence then training will be provided)
- An understanding of livestock
- Warehouse Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
In addition to driving there will be the requirement to assist at the retail store, rotating stock, replenishing shelves, maintaining driver records ensuring vehicle is clean and roadworthy, loading and unloading vehicles and checking goods inwards.
Occasionally there may be a need to assist at the weekend, but prior notice will be given and a day off in lieu will be arranged.
Please apply in writing in first instance to: Personnel Department, Welland Valley Feeds, Rockingham Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire. LE16 7QE.
Date Job Posted: 13.02.2021
VALET/DRIVER/ASSISTANT REQUIRED 16 -24 HOURS A WEEK This work is varied however it includes a range of duties including the regular care, management, organisation, cleaning, polishing and the tidy storage of sports equipment, boots, shoes, collections of items, gentleman’s wardrobe management, packing for business trips, driving etc. You will need to be extremely tidy and organised and occasionally be prepared to undertake other varied duties for the family at short notice. This position is open to any experienced adult who has a full clean driving licence, understands the use of studs in shirts, correct use of boot polish and can help the family organise a very busy gentlemen’s life with military precision when needed.
We will consider ex-military personnel or a responsible reliable person with similar organisational skills, honesty, integrity and high standards. Please text to apply in the first instance to 07711007664.
PERMANENT WEEKEND SALES ASSISTANTS REQUIRED - Welland Valley Feeds
An exciting opportunity has arisen for permanent part time weekend sales assistants to join our Company. Welland Valley Feeds is a pet, equestrian and agricultural retail store based in Market Harborough, Leicestershire.
We can offer work either alternate weekends or every weekend and there also would be the possibility for extra work to cover holidays in the week, if required.
Hours available are:
FRIDAY 9 A.M. TO 5.30 P.M.
SATURDAY 8 A.M. TO 5 P.M
SUNDAY 10 A.M. TO 4 P.M
The role will involve:
- Delivering excellent customer service via telephone and face to face at all times and going the ‘extra mile’ when required.
- Recommending and promoting products and services to customers
- Listening to customer requirements and advising or investigate matters to assist
- Selling Products and taking customer orders
- Obtaining customer information and accurately entering this on the system
- Handling transactions involving account customers, cash handling and card payments
- Unpacking deliveries and lifting sack of feeds and loading customer vehicles
- Making sure the customer’s experience is a positive one
- Other duties will include stock replenishment, stock rotation and maintaining a clean and tidy store.
- Previous experience working in retail environment and as part of a team
- Good communication skills, with a passion for providing amazing customer service
- GCSE English C or equivalent
- Attention to detail
- Active interest in country life and animals
- Strong organisational skills with ability to multi task
Our business has grown over the 25 years with thanks to a good team. We are looking for someone to join our team who can demonstrate how they can add value to the business, someone who is keen to develop their skills – undertake First Aid Course, Forklift Truck Training, Health and Safety Controls.
Applications, with a covering hand-written letter and support information to demonstrate suitability of application to: Human Resources, Welland Valley Feeds, Rockingham Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire. LE16 7QE.
Experienced Groom required to help with polo ponies 3 hours per day. Five days per week (Mainly schooling ponies). Tel 07891 392829 or 01858 432553 Apr21