Cydectin LA 2% Sheep Injectable PML
✔ Click & Collect ✔ Local Delivery ✔ UK Shipping
Upon purchasing this product you will receive a phone call or email from our team to check that you have ordered the correct product (and correct amounts) for your animal's needs.
PLEASE NOTE- You will be required to complete a short questionnaire before we are able to despatch your products. This may mean that the delivery date is prolonged and is subject to when we have received the required information.
- Dosage is 0.5 ml/10 kg bodyweight to give 1 mg moxidectin/kg bodyweight.
- The 50 ml vial stoppers must not be broached more than 10 times.
- Use automatic syringe equipment
- To ensure administration of a correct dose, bodyweight should be determined as accurately as possible; accuracy of the dosing device should be checked.
- If animals are to be treated collectively rather than individually, they should be grouped according to their bodyweight and dosed accordingly, in order to avoid under or overdosing.
- The injection should be administered as a single subcutaneous injection at the base of the ear using an 18 gauge, 25 - 40 mm hypodermic needle.
- With the animal's head under control, the formulation should be administered about 2cm caudal from the anterior (rostral) edge of the pinna at the base of the ear.
- The skin at the base of the selected ear should be pinched and the product injected into the subcutaneous tissue.
- Following subcutaneous administration, the needle should be withdrawn from the skin as pressure is applied with the thumb at the point of insertion for several seconds.
- If leakage occurs then pressure should be applied for several additional seconds.
Meat and offal: 104 days.
Milk: Not permitted for use in dairy sheep, at any stage of life.
The withdrawal period is based solely on a single injection at the base of the ear.
For products & orders available for UK Shipping:
Order before 12pm for same day despatch.
Please note that orders are shipped Monday-Friday. There may be a slight delay with orders placed over the weekend.